Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Magical Moments!

   I haven't blogged in a longggg time. I worked as an arts and crafts director for summer camps this summer and it was pretty much my whole summer. But exactly one week ago I started my new journey and dream of working in Disney World!
  It's still surreal that I'm here, I've been talking about being in Florida forever but now it's really here! I got so lucky with wonderful roommates and a room of guy friends that we're close with. We've become our own family in under a week. I cannot wait to celebrate the holidays with them.  I live in a three bedroom apartment and each room has two girls with our own closets and bathrooms.
  I am excited to start working as well.  I am working at the LARGEST merchandise store in the Walt Disney Company! I hope this journey doesn't pass me by too quickly because I want to enjoy every moment of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment